Massage therapy offered at QCWC focuses on the clinical side of the RMT profession. Through application manual therapy and exercises, we look to help clients achieve desired improvements in performance, mobility and movement by reducing present barriers caused by pain, stiffness, and injury.
We provide assessment, prognose and treatment of soft tissues and joint structures.
Goal-Focused to Meet a Variety of Needs
Typical session goals may include:
- Identification of potential causes
- Empowering client via education and self-management strategies
- Modulating/changing pain/discomfort
- Increasing range of motion (ROM)
- Facilitating movement
- Improving function
- Improving contractile and non-contractile tissue repair, extensibility, and/or stability.
- Reducing or eliminating soft tissue inflammation
Advanced Techniques for Maximum Benefit
Techniques typically used during a session may include:
- Functional Range Conditioning® (FRC®)
- Functional Range Release® (FR®)
- Joint mobilization
- Soft tissue technique
- Electrical therapies
- Myofascial release
- Trigger point therapy
- Voodoo/Mobility band
For information on the different types of care we provide, please visit our services page.